What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies
- To provide you with a great experience on this site, I offer the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, I need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that I can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so I can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time, I test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When I am still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site while ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- I may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, will set cookies through my website. This may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. If there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the support of the Cookies Policy Template Generator and the Terms and Conditions Template.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us via the email address below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org